Thursday, November 4, 2010

Starting Fresh

A lot of photographers (pro and aspiring) have blogs for their work. We had one (still do), but I wasn't updating it often. And I couldn't find a template I liked well enough. Of course, once we are able to financially we will have our own domain and also have someone create us a website to our brand. But until then, this and facebook will have to do.

I am not sure if I want to put up all the olf posts-I don't really have time. I might make one post (or a couple) to serve as "refreshers" of where we started until now.

This blog will be a journal of sorts to document our journey into the professional photography world. We have a long way to go, but we are very thrilled. And because I love a picture with a post...

These are our three beautiful children - who are our daily inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment